§1. General Provisions
- The data administrator is Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowe "INTERCOSMETIC" Sp. z o.o. S.K. based in Gdynia ul. Olgierda 125a nr lok.1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 445451, for which the registration files are kept by Sąd Rejonowy Gdańsk – Północ w Gdańsku Wydział VIII Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, NIP: 5862280945, REGON: 221807190. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- For the interpretation of terms, the glossary Regulations is used.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- The personal data provided in the form on the Amour.pl page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, home address, telephone number, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of data of people who subscribed to the newsletter.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter.
- Each person who's data is being processed (if we are the administrator of the data) has the right to access data, correct, delete or limit processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal and other data of the User to entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling to provide advertising content more tailored to users' interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.